Let the TBA help you spread the word through its email list serve to its 600+ members.
Below are the current career postings:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, disability, age, national origin or ancestry. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Director of Administration
Company: Hermes Landscaping
Hermes Landscaping has an opening for a high performing, talented individual with a strong background in finance, or accounting ready to take their career the next-level. The Director of Administration is responsible for directing and supporting IT, Facilities, Fleet, DOT, Safety and Loss Prevention, Administration, Legal, Insurance and Support Staff. Position sources and manages budgets, projects, people, generates various forms of written correspondence, processes and reports.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
• Juris Doctorate preferred
• 3-5 years experience working within an accounting or finance capacity
• Experience in the construction or related field preferred
• Strong communication, interpersonal, computer application and negotiating skills.
• Meet deadlines and multi-task with several projects at once.
• Can prioritize and complete projects timely.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, define and implement solutions.
Job Contact Information: